If your practice focuses on high-end commercial, retail or residential projects we can provide a CPD that will help you specify your next washroom project.
Our Project Managers will come along to your offices and bring samples of material finishes and fixtures and fittings, including our stainless steel ironmongery and invisible fixing system so you can see, touch and feel the quality of our products for yourself. We will also provide breakfast or lunch for you and your team and can arrange delivery of fresh cuisine to your door on bright red bicycles and trailers. We are also able to offer our CPD over Skype or Zoom. So just let us know a time that's convenient for you and we'll be there.
Proud to provide RIBA approved CPD to help you specify your next commercial washroom
Stunning cubicle systems for office, leisure, hotel and retail environments
With Flush Fronted washrooms dominating the Commercial industry we want to provide you with the most recent information and advice for specifying a high-end, flush fronted toilet cubicle systems.
As well as keeping up to date with the latest rules and regulations you will also be able to see for yourself exactly what makes a Sylan washroom stand out from the crowd with our selection of samples and mini cubicles.
Our CPD fits into the Inclusive Environments and Design, Construction and Technology RIBA Core Curriculum topics. We can come to your practice and present to you and your team or join you on a live Skype, Zoom or FaceTime at a time that suits you, just get in touch to book your CPD today.
INNOVATION IN FLUSH FRONTED COMMERCIAL WASHROOMS...
With our RIBA approved CPD, attendees can expect to cover the following learning aims:
- Consider the key material finishes available, their features and benefits and how they can influence washroom design
- Receive guidance on how the selection of fixing systems can impact on the design of high end, flush fronted washrooms
- Advice on budget and value engineering
- Explore the key considerations around equality and accessibility
- Discuss the importance of a tried and tested system and how the finest details influence the end result